These terms of service (the “Terms”) apply to your use of the UKEL Website, www.ukel.gg, our other applications and tools, and any related services (collectively the “Services”) provided by Willow Rose Media Ltd, Reg. No 11513475, a company duly incorporated and organised under the laws of the United Kingdom, having its registered address at 4 Vincent Street, Blackburn, BB2 4JL, (“UKEL”).
These Terms and all policies posted on our website represent the entire agreement between you and UKEL relating our Services and replace all earlier agreements and understandings between you and us. By accessing and/or using our Services, you thereby confirm that you have read and thereby agree to be bound by the Terms. If you are between 13 and 16 years of age, you hereby further agree that your legal guardian has read and agreed to these Terms and agree that you are bound by the Terms. If you, at any time, are unable to accept these Terms, you may not use the Services. UKEL reserves the right to immediately close your account or restrict your use of the Services if you break these Terms.
UKEL is entitled to assign any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without restriction.
Use of the Services
UKEL’s website and applications are services for processing, logging, tracking, and sharing esport & gaming related information. By accepting these Terms, UKEL grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and limited right to access and use our Services for your own private purposes only, provided that your use is in accordance with these Terms.
Certain rules must be complied with in order to maintain the integrity of the Services and to promote the user experience. Therefore, you may only use the Services if:
• you are thirteen (13) years of age or above (if you are under the age of 16, you must have your legal guardians consent to use the services);
• you agree to use the Services for your own private purposes only and not for any commercial use, such as marketing or sale of goods or Services;
• you agree that you will only send, upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available Content (as defined below) that you own or otherwise are permitted to make available in the Services;
• you agree that you will not use another person’s or entity’s name or e-mail address when you use our Services;
• you accept full responsibility for the activities carried out by the use of your account;
• you agree to update your information to stay true and relevant;
• you agree not to “harvest”, “scrape” or collect any personal information (such as user name and e-mail address) regarding other users of our Services without their consent;
• you agree not to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Services or circumvent, deactivate or otherwise interfere with any technological measure or security-related feature of the Services;
• you agree not to remove or amend any copyright or other proprietary notices.
• you agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights relating to the Services are owned by UKEL or its licensors and that you may not download, share, modify, copy, publish, reproduce, rent, distribute or in any way make the Services or part thereof available to the public, or dispose over them, and that you may not try to change the Services or manipulate any security function or technology that is a part of the Services.
You may choose to create a user account to use our Services. A user account may give you further access to our Services. if you create a user account, you agree that you will only create one account per platform and that you are liable to provide accurate information about yourself, such as your full name and a valid e-mail address through which we will be able to contact you, as well as any other step required in order to sign up for an account. To register an account, you must choose a user name and a password. Your User name and password are confidential information and you may not disclose your login details to anyone else or allow someone else to use your login details or account. If you think your account is being used by a third party, you must immediately notify us and change your password. If we have reasons to believe that your username and/or password is being misused by a third party, we have the right to suspend or revoke your access to the Services.
While UKEL through these Terms gives you access and permission to use our Services in accordance with these Terms, you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for obtaining the relevant data, tickets and additional user permits or other authorizations, etc. needed in order to participate in a tournament, or attend an event which may be presented to you in our Services.
You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for using our Services. Please consult your carrier, mobile operator or similar for further information.
UKEL holds the qualities of respect for others and originality of creation in high regard. When you use or interact with our Services and the other users of the Services you may elect to send, upload, communicate, transmit, or otherwise make available content, such as pictures, video, text, sound, information on your geographical position, your gamer tag, information about your gaming habits and other content (jointly “Content”), to us and/or other users of the Services. However, you agree that UKEL has no responsibility for the Content you send, upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available and that such Content:
• is true and does not constitute Content that is false or misleading;
• does not constitute any information likely to be deemed threatening, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, discriminatory, insulting, slanderous or otherwise illegal or inappropriate;
• does not constitute an infringement of the intellectual property (including copyright), publicity or privacy rights of any third party or otherwise violate such third party’s rights;
• does not constitute information that you are not legally entitled to distribute (such as insider information or confidential information);
• does not contain any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
• does not contain software virus or any other technology that may harm the Services, or the interests or property of our Services or the other users of the Services.
UKEL appreciates the opportunity to be notified of any objectionable or unauthorized use of Content, and users, rights holders, and licensees are invited to inform UKEL of any potential violations by sending an e-mail to us at support@UKEL.gg.
UKEL hereby reserves the right in its absolute discretion to remove any Content from the Services, but is not required to do so, and this shall not be interpreted as UKEL taking any responsibility for the Content you send, upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available. UKEL does not review Content and is not responsible for any third-party Content or Content provided by you, or information contained therein, made available or otherwise used in connection with the Services, and is not responsible for the deletion or loss of any Content.
In the event the Content you send, upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available gives rise to any intellectual or industrial property right (such as copyright), you thereby grant to UKEL an unlimited, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and fully transferrable right to use, copy, reproduce, change, modify, translate, transfer, make publicly available and/or perform such Content in relation to our Services. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral right to and/or in the Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may share Content with our partners and/or companies that we cooperate with.
Links to third party websites
The Services may contain links to other websites provided by third parties. UKEL has no control over the content on such third-party websites and are not responsible for its content or features and cannot confirm or warrant any information or content on third party websites. UKEL is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise due to your use of third-party web pages. Neither can we confirm or warrant any information or content on third party websites.
Termination or cancellation
You may terminate your account and use of the Services at any time. You agree that UKEL may terminate your account and/or restrict your access and use of the Services if you breach these Terms. We may also cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You hereby acknowledge that if either we or you terminate your account, all your Content will be made inaccessible.
Disclaimer of warranties
You agree that the Services are used at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, the Services are provided “as is” and UKEL disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, relating to the Services, including but not limited to, quality, availability, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement or uninterrupted operation or access.
You acknowledge and agree that (i) it is not technically possible to provide a faultless Service; (ii) errors may cause the Services to be temporarily out of use; (iii) Content and material you receive when using the Services may contain errors and irregularities; and (vi) that the Services may be affected by circumstances beyond UKEL’s control.
Liability and indemnity
UKEL is not liable for any loss or damage that may be attributable to or associated with these Terms or the use of the Services and we do not accept any liability for delays or errors in the Services. However, nothing in these Terms limits any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Under no circumstances shall UKEL’s aggregated liability in connection with the Services or otherwise under these Terms exceed an amount corresponding to the greater of (a) £10 (or the equivalent amount in your local currency), or (b) the aggregated fees which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability. UKEL including its partners, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of data or any other indirect damages in connection with the Services or otherwise under these Terms.
We have no liability for lack of performance caused by an event reasonable beyond our control (force majeure).
You agree to indemnify and hold UKEL harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses and damages related to your breach of these Terms. As a consumer you have special rights under mandatory consumer laws and regulations. We do not intend to limit or alter such rights under these Terms, and we do not intend to impose a greater responsibility on you than you have under mandatory consumer laws and regulations.
UKEL may change the Services at any time, such as by adding or removing features, or discontinuing the Services. In addition, UKEL is entitled to modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any major modifications to the Terms by e-mail, but you are advised to regularly review the latest version which is published at https://ukel.gg/terms-of-service. If you do not wish to accept such Terms you can terminate your account. Any continued use by you of the Services following notification of modified Terms shall constitute acceptance by you of such.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. We both agree that the courts of The United Kingdom shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or in connection with, this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity of the Agreement.